Can I get travel insurance at the last minute?
-
Can I buy travel insurance at last moment as I am going to UK very soon for office work? This is the first time I m going, so I need to buy travel insurance. So is there any insurance that covers my luggage loss or unexpected travel delays and also fulfills my last-minute request for travel?
-
For your recent UK trip, you can purchase travel insurance at the last moment. There are many travel insurance policies that you can buy online quickly and easily even before your departure.
Allianz Global Assistance, Travel Guard, and World Nomads are a few companies that provide flexible travel insurance and some of them also cover unexpected trip delays, baggage loss, and emergency medical facilities.
You can choose the travel insurance policies according to your needs, but be sure that you read the policy very carefully.
-
Yes! you can buy travel insurance at the last moment. There are many travel insurance providers, from where you can choose according to your requirement. Allianz Global Assistance, World Nomads, Travel Guard by AIG.
All the insurances have different benefits (medical coverage, trip cancellation), so it’s better to go through each insurance and compare them and then decide the best insurance for you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login